4 Jan 21 ; My first few Kdrama

 MY FIRST FEW KDRAMA


HELLO!

So, the previous post I had shared how and who is my biggest Kdrama influencer and today, I'm gonna share a few classic Kdramas that start it all! 

*DISCLAIMER: Photos ain't mine and I will link em' synopsis on each Kdrama poster below! 

ONE || Full House (2004)


Main Cast: Song Hye Kyo, Rain (Bi)

If you love Song Hye Kyo on Descendent of the Suns (DOTS), you should definitely watch one of her classic! Also, look out for one of the best OST. You'll definitely love it as much as I do. I remembered setting that OST as my ringtone on my Sony Ericsson phone. 

HIGHLIGHT: Song Hye Kyo performing Three Bears song!

Good news! It's available on Netflix and it starts off with Rain showing off his sexy abs 😍



TWO || Princess Hours (2006)



Main Cast: Yoon Eun Hye, Ju Ji Hoon, Song Ji Hyo, Kim Jeong Hoon

Who loves Song Ji Hyo in Running Man? ME! okay, right she's not the main role but still love her! 

Anyways, Yoon Eun Hye is super cute here! She plays an ordinary school girl whom is betrothed to the crown prince. 

Ahhhh, how nice? Living in a palace and all, and becoming a princess by fate! Oh no, wait. Is it really nice? HAHAHA. That you gotta figure out yourself by watching the drama 😜

Look out for the OST too. It's pretty nice!

Available on Viu and



THREE || Coffee Prince (2007)


Main Cast: Gong Yoo, Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Sun Kyung, Chae Jung-An

If you know Gong Yoo from Goblin, I knew this sexy hottie man from COFFEE PRINCE! He looks better as he grow. AHHHH, LOVEEE! 😍 He is just so pure and innocent here. OMG, he can have my heart. My hottie oppa thought he's gay here 😟 

HIGHLIGHT: Look out for their hot kiss. It's sooo sooo hot 😏

GREAT NEWS! Can catch this up on Netflix!


FOUR || Boys over Flowers (2009)


Main Cast: Ku Hye Sun, LEGEND F4 (Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon)

Alright, do I have to say more? I think and this is just my opinion but I guess this is what makes Kdrama popular? Lee Min Ho is legend! This drama itself is legend!  

Well, you all know that song. ALMOST PARADISEEEEE ~ 

Of course, without doubt, you can catch this on NETFLIX




FIVE ||  Playful Kiss (2010)


Main Cast: Kim Hyun Joong, Jung So Min, Lee Tae Sung, Lee Si Young

So much love for Kim Hyun Joong in this drama! He get his happy ending in this drama and nope, not a second lead, as you can see. He got the girl! Oh no, wait. She gets HIM! 

Super cute drama! The girl is brave af and patient. Like, if it were me, I'd definitely just keep it inside and give up if there's no reaction from the guy. 

You'll love this drama. Trust me!


That's it for today. Might share more on the next one. Wait for it!

Yours, 
Lala Eonni 





Comments