1 Jan 21 ; Introduction

 INTRODUCTION

(credits to Pinterest)

Hi world!

So, this has been my dream for quite awhile and I thought to myself, "hey, why not start my year with this, it'd be great!" and so here I am! 

Okay, let's go straight to the introduction. I'm a 23 y/o small girl from the little red dot on the map. I've fallen in love with KDrama (korean drama) since I was a kid, though I could not understand one bit, then. 

As I grew up and had learned how to read and all, I started watching all those KDramas again and would like to share with you old Kdramas that you NEED to watch! 

Right, I hadn't mention how I got into this addictive hobby. It's not through friend, not through internet because back then, there was no such things ; only DVD. 

So, who got me addicted to KDramas

*DRUM ROLL*

It's my mum! HAHAHAHA, yes, it's my mum. She used to bought KDramas DVD, a lot, like a lot. In fact, now in 2021, we still have her old KDramas DVD Collection.

From what I remembered, her first one was Jewel in the Palace. Very old drama, with Kings and what nots. Luckily enough, she bought other DVD with more modern settings that got me hooked in this. The drama that started it all (for me) was FULL HOUSE! The star of that drama was Song Hye Kyo and Rain

Will share more of my first few Kdrama on the next post. Till then, stay safe!

Yours, 
Lala Eonni ♥

Comments