10 Jan 21 ; My Girl, My girlfriend is a Gumiho

 MY GIRL, MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO


Hello! 

On the previous post I had shared a few of Kdramas that got me hooked. Today, I'm sharing a few more.


ONE || MY GIRL (2005)
Main Cast: Lee Dong Wook, Lee Da Hae, Lee Joon Gi, Park Si Yeon

The first drama where I met the charming Grim Reaper. This Kdrama has, what I remembered a catchy OST and it has lots of funny scenes. Lee Da Hae is funny and cute in this drama! I would watch again, honestly.



TWO || MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO (2010)


Main Cast: Lee Seung Gi, Shin Min Ah, No Min Woo

One of my first few fantasy drama and it's so fun, tbh. Again, the OST is great! You should definitely watch this! 

Great news! It's available in Netflix.



DRAMA THAT I HAVEN'T WATCH BUT SHOULD

WINTER SONATA (2002)



Main Cast: Bae Yong Joon, Choi Ji Woo, Park Yong Ha, Park Sol Mi

HEHE, this is abit embarrassing but I should've probably watch this sooner. But, don't worry, I will definitely watch this soon! Oh ya, this was one of my mum's first few drama. I feel so silly for not remembering it. hehe



So, yup. That's it guys! 

Thanks for reading, appreciate it lots! Stay safe!

Yours, 
Lala Eonni ♥












Comments